Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If you have the time...

you should pop over to Neil Gaiman's blog: http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2009/06/mourning-suit-and-green-goddess.html

This particular post just happened to make me laugh out loud and I thought I would spread the joy. His posts are usually humorous yet insightful and always refreshing.

This is the quote that got me: "I don't think you should ever insult people unintentionally: if you're doing it, you ought to mean it." This was followed by another hilarious quote about the Irish Sea. I'll let you read it for yourself.

If you don't know who Neil Gaiman is, shame on you! Go to the bookstore, pick up a copy of Stardust then mozey on over to blockbuster and rent "Mirror Mask". That should get you started.

Cheers!
~Jennifer

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments. Do stop back by often for I will respond to your comments here :)