Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Musings

"I've arrived at this outermost edge of my life by my own actions. Where I am is thoroughly unacceptable. Therefore, I must stop doing what I've been doing."

~Alice Koller, An Unknown Woman

Aren't we all guilty of doing things that we aren't proud of or don't necessarily like? Those things have a direct impact on our lives. I can look at things in my own life, things I don't like, and complain and gripe all I want but until I face the truth, nothing is going to change. What's the truth? I make my choices and it's these choices that have put me where I am. If I don't like where I am, I need to make different choices. Simple? Profound? Yes...now for the hard part: doing.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments. Do stop back by often for I will respond to your comments here :)