Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Musings

"I have arrived at this outermost edge of my life by my own actions. Where I am is thoroughly unacceptable. Therefore, I must stop doing what I've been doing."
~Alice Koller An Unknown Woman

A little shot in the arm for a new week. In order to grow, progress, and succeed in life, we must take responsibility for where we are. It is our choices which determine who we are and where we end up. If you aren't happy with where you are, take responsibility. Admit you've made some rough decisions and start making plans on how to make things right. Even the smallest step can change things in the right direction. A tiny rudder guides even the largest ship.

Eating food for thought and enjoying it,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed visiting your blog, and I do agree about taking responsibility for our own lives. I also like how you emphasize the importance of slowing down and breathing deeply. Thank you for sharing! ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments. Do stop back by often for I will respond to your comments here :)