Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pause and Reflect

I know, it's not like I've been this diligent poster or anything, but I will be taking a mini blog-cation for the next two weeks. It's time to re-think my blogs and what it is I'm doing with them, where I want them to go, what I want them to communicate. I appreciate your patience and I do hope to see you here again, bright and early on Monday 05 October when I plan to be back in action, better than ever! You'll still see me around, though. I'll be reading and commenting so never fear. I won't be too far away!

Have a safe, blessed, and happy two weeks!!

Until October,
Jen

9 comments:

  1. You will be missed, Jen! But no worries, we'll be here when you get back on the 5th! Tc and may happy thoughts travel with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jen! I'm gonna miss you! I hope you keep this blog the same--I like coming here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh!...you'll be missed! i'll be here on the 5th next month waiting in the queue...

    see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with a week off. But I just found you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Decisions, decisions...you'll be missed and eagerly awaited! Hope you're enjoying settling into the new digs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ditto steph! i just found you and now you're gone! well i will wait. i will wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking time off for reflection is always a good thing. We'll all miss you but we'll be here when you return.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments. Do stop back by often for I will respond to your comments here :)