Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Apology

Just in case you're wondering, I'm not dead! But my computer is close to being so. I apologize for the lack of posts but most importantly I apologize for the lack of reading and commenting on your wonderful blogs! Please forgive. I hope to be back to "normal" by the end of this week. Hopefully by then the computer issue will be rectified. Please don't give up on me dear friends! My once consolation is that I will have a lot of reading to catch up on! Sounds like a nice, leisurely Sunday morning to me :)

Happy week!
Jen

3 comments:

  1. My computer was down yesterday. I got so much done around the house. I had no idea how much time I spent on here. And, then I have to HURRY to get my work done. And isn't hurry what we are trying to avoid? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I wish you and your family a wonderful and happy christmas, and may next year brings much happiness and blessings, tons of love and joy, good health and prosperity.
    Con mucho cariño,
    Maria Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate computer problems; mainly 'cause I'm not smart enough to figure them out! Hoping you're back soon 'caused you're missed!
    Merry Christmas
    from Thistle Cove Farm and love the wall paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments. Do stop back by often for I will respond to your comments here :)