Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Excuses, excuses

Hello dear bloggy friends!

I do apologize for missing my usual Tuesday post, but I had a bit of an adventure on my way to tea. I do hope you will drop by and read about what happened yesterday. All I wanted was to find my lost fur (the one Bogart gave me) and I ended up in an enchanted wardrobe. The first part of the adventure can be read here, the conclusion can be found here. It was quite an exciting few hours, but I made it safe and sound to Mr. Toast's tea.

I trust your Thanksgiving's were wonderful (for those of you who celebrated) and your weekends were grand :)

Ciao,
Jen

PS: what is it about a simple tea party that can cause so many adventures? curious...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments. Do stop back by often for I will respond to your comments here :)