Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Hello dear readers!

I have a bit of an announcement to make this morning. I have been pondering this for quite some time and feel that it is in my best interest to no long post on this blog. However, before you lament or refuse to speak to me every again, the weekly posts that have graced these pages will appear in other locations. I'm not changing the content, just the location. My passions for writing and starting my own business have consumed my spare time and I realized the other day that the posts here fit beautifully within the structure and content of my other blogs.

Therefore, the articles and musings was posting here on Tuesdays, will now be found at Woolgatherings, my writing blog. I'm looking to get some articles published this year, and my articles I've been posting here are along the lines of what I'm seeking to publish. Please, please join me over there. I know a lot of you already are, so this won't be a big change. You'll only have to click once to read!

As for my ponderings on living life slowly, taking it easy, and cultivating a simpler life, those fall in line beautifully with what I'm doing over at Sagewood Manor. This blog is not just a business blog, but a lifestyle experiment. This lifestyle is about creating a life you love, a simple, beautiful, peaceful life. Please stop by for a visit. I know you'll love it there! It's in the start up stages, but it's growing by leaps and bounds! I'll definitely leave this site up. The archived articles will always be there for you perusal.

Thank you all for understanding. It's just become too much to keep up with three blogs, especially when the content so beautifully meshes with the others I'm spending more and more time with. Forgive me this little shifting in your daily routine. I look forward to seeing you all at The Manor and at the Gatherings.

Yours, regardless of bloggy location,
Jen

42 comments:

  1. simplifying is a good thing..see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry.... see you in your other spaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOooooo!

    Okay, I already read the other blogs, but I will miss this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to miss this one but understand. Best wishes on the new blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油........................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!! ........................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you do not try...................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 過去的事早已消失,未來的更是渺不可知,只有現在是真實的..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 脾氣與嘴巴不好,就算心地再好,也不算好人~~~..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 堅持是為著某種目的或目標,而持續不斷朝向既定方向努力的一種意念。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 宇宙萬物中,沒有比人的存在更值得驚訝的!是怎樣的緣份讓我能在分享你的心情~~............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  13. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤..................................................

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments. Do stop back by often for I will respond to your comments here :)