Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello friends!

I hope you all had a marvelous new year's eve. A safe one, especially! The husband and I stayed at home and watched movies, laughed ourselves silly and made cookies. It was wonderful.

I just wanted to put up a quick post to say two things:

1) I have met so many wonderful people this past year through blogging. Count yourself as one of those wonderful people :) Thank you for reading my musings. Your blogs and your comments inspire and fuel me to continue down this often crazy, winding path of creativity with words.

2) I have a little announcement to make but you'll have to wait until Monday to find out what it is :) Wicked, I know, but it will keep you guessing until then!

Happy New Year, dear readers! I wish you all health, joy, and the fulfillment of your dreams large and small.

Always,
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time. My husband ans I spent the evening getting beat at Chutes and Ladders. And went to bed early. But it was wonderful. Good bye 2009! And happy 2010 to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings for the coming year! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a blessing in my life this year. May the worst of 2010 be from the best of 2009.
    Happy New Year
    from Thistle Cove Farm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year from another girl in GA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to reading your comments. Do stop back by often for I will respond to your comments here :)